Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday

Well it's been a while since I have written in this here blog....so that is what I am doing this evening. Today I organized my itunes library. Sounds like fun, right? Well after struggling with the computer to change the names of some of the songs and add album photos, I finally figured out how to get it to bend to my will. I AM SHE-RA! or at least that is what I felt like after I accomplished this feat. I got a lot of albums changed with pictures so they look a little better on my ipod when I am listening to it. And it also means I have a lot more music on the darn little thing than I did this weekend. Apparently I listend to my music over and over again this weekend....and as I have our external hard drive hooked to the new computer and someone keeps hogging the new computer....well I couldn't get my ipod updated or add new stuff. I had the song "Serious" in my head from Legally Blonde The Musical. Nice to not being hearing that over and over again....for now. lol. So I will post the song here so you can have it in your head! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment