Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Joss Whedon Rocks!

So like when I'm bored I start exploring on the 'net. And my friend, Shawn, had told me about hulu.com . This site allows you to view full length movies and television shows for free. I was looking around seeing what shows were available to check out. I started to watch "Dude, Where's My Car?" but then my son took over the television. (Sometimes I hook the lap top to the TV) Anyway, I watched a couple epsiodes of Fear Itself. That show is pretty cool. I wish they had more than 2 episodes on hulu, but I did find one on nbc.com that was not on hulu. Anyway, I came across one called "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog"! I watched it and like OMG! I fell in love with it. Apparently Joss Whedon (creator of my beloved show "Buffy The Vampire Slayer") created this 3 mini episode just for the net. It appeared in the month of July only on drhorrible.com but it is now on hulu. One....Neil Patrick Harris has the best singing voice evah! He is the whole reason I even became interested in "Rent"! (I caught him singing one of the songs on Cindy Crawford's late night show and it blew me away plus gave me super duper chills!)Two....I adored Joss's Once More With Feeling episode of "Buffy" (I even bought the soundtrack! ) Anyway, you really have to check this out. Here is one of the songs:



Check it out here: Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog let me know what you think.

And if anyone is up to getting me a present you could gift this to me on itunes. lol. Just kidding.

But in the words of Wayne Campbell:

It will be mine, Oh yes, it will be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment