Saturday, June 16, 2012

Finish It:


1. If I saw you, I would …
2. If we were to talk, we would talk about …
3. I like you as …
4. We should …
5. In the future, I can see me and you …
6. I’m following you, and you’re following me, so why don’t we …
7. I’ve always wanted to tell you …
8. I like you because …
9. We should be a Tumblr couple because …
10. I don’t talk to you because …
11. I feel as though …
12. Your personality is …

1 comment:

  1. 1) Smile/laugh
    2) All kinds of stuffs
    3) BFF
    4) Run away to Disney
    5) always being BFF's you maybe being my Maid of Honor, lol IF I am ever lucky enough to get married?
    6) Walk side by side and get a Coke Zero with Lime and shop for clothes!
    7) he he, can't say
    8) I am silly and honest
    9) uh Tumblr couple? lol thats funny ha ha funny
    10) sometimes I can be mean?
    11) the world can be harsh
    12) silly and hopeless sometimes

    ReplyDelete