it's LEGEN-
i so love HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! and now you can keep track of the SLAP BET COUNTDOWN! http://www.slapcountdown.com/
so cool. I love it. Just had to share! SUIT UP! I'm so suiting up on Friday. Karaoke with the gang from work!
Oh and I'm siked for school. Even the "borring class" I'm getting this business project down, along with my jewelry business off the ground. GO ME! Just had to share!
LOVE LIFE! C'est la vie et j'aore la vie! Joyeux Joyeux! Bonsoir mon amis!!!
DAIRY!
originally blogged on: October 3, 2007 on MySpace
UPDATE! (blogged today July 2009)
Slapbet countdown rocked it on down to Slapsgiving! The slap bet countdown website now leads you to the How I Met Your Mother fan club! I am behind on this past seasons HIMYM but I will catch up. (has the other slaps happened yet?)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment